While we have moved into 2016, these book suggestions still ring true. So if you are sitting there, waiting for me to update the list with another wonderful selection and have not read the books from 2015. Get on the interweb and order one of these or contact your local book retailer and inform them what you are looking for and let them do the leg work. Either way, do your mind a favor and read, read, read.
- July 2015: Indigenous Church Planting by Charles Brock
- August 2015: The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel
- September 2015: Prayer: The Timeless Secret of High-Impact Leaders by Dave Early
- October 2015: The Reformers and Their Stepchildren by Leonard Verduin
- November 2015: Christian Ethics by Normal Geisler