For 2017 I provided a fresh book each month as a suggested book worth your time and dime to read. Most of them are overtly Christian by nature and purpose, while others create a contrast between the way it is and the way it ought to be.
I enjoyed reviewing the list again to compile this single post and remembering where my mind was when I posted each book suggestion. I want to remind you to consider shopping for these books and other Amazon purchases through the Catalyst link as it will benefit Catalyst without costing you a dime. Thank you and enjoy your reading!
The books, listed 1-12 as recommended in 2017.
- Libertarian Anarchy: Against the State, Gerard Casey
- The Ugly American, William Lederer and Eugene Burdick
- What Happened to the Southern Baptist Convention, Grady Cothen
- Four Pillars of a Man’s Heart, Stu Weber
- Jewish Backgrounds of the New Testament, J. Julius Scott Jr.
- Perspectives on Church Government, Daniel Akin, etc
- When Good Men Get Angry, Bill Perkins
- Genesis In Space and Time, Francis Shaeffer
- Church History Volume One: From Christ to Pre-Reformation,
- The Pilgrims Progress, John Bunyan
- The Gulag Archipelago, Aleksandr Solzhenitzyn
- The Case For Christ, Lee Strobel
Please consider shopping through this link. Thank you and God bless.